FESPA is excited to announce the next edition of the Digital Textile Conference, which is to be held in Milan, Italy, the largest digital textile printing market in Europe.
Digital textile printing has seen significant growth over the past 10 years, and according to research it is set to grow by 29% over the next 5 years*.
With growth comes opportunities and an upsurge in the technology driving trends for print service providers. FESPA’s Digital Textile Conference, addresses the market opportunities within digital textile print with a key focus on commercial opportunities, market drivers, adoption of new technology, business case studies and market insight. *reference: Infotrends
FESPA Digital Textile Conferences attract an audience of print professionals from across the globe looking to increase their knowledge and to invest in digital textile technology.
- Managing Directors
- Production Managers
- R&D Professionals
- Fabric and Inks resources
- Wide Format Printers
*This event is for printers, end users and designers. If you are a manufacturer wishing to attend please contact us.*
Value of participating at this event?
• Appreciate new opportunities that are afforded by new technology
• Explore market trends from global leaders
• Hear inspiring case studies from printers who are successfully utilising this technology
• Opportunities for the technical minded to gain practical tips on embedding innovation in their business while reducing costs
• Connect and network with your customers, peers and suppliers